PLATELET RICH PLASMA
Posted by Eurodermaspa
Treatment: PRP Platelet Rich Plasma or Vampire Facelift.
Anesthesia: Anesthetic Gel.
Duration: 30-45 minutes.
Recovery: Immediate(mildly swollen for 1 or 2 days).
Function: Revitalization and facial rejuvenation, reduces spots and dark circles, fine lines, regenerates Scars.
Associated Treatments: Botox, Fillers, Medical Peeling, Photorejuvenation
What is it?
The PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is an autologous product that is extracted from the patient's own blood and involves obtaining growth factors released by platelets which, when applied locally stimulates reproduction and differentiation of various cells involved in the regeneration and repair holder.
It is a non-allergenic autologous preparation, nontoxic, obtained by centrifugation of patient blood to intervene and whose function is directly linked to the release of growth factors from platelets themselves.
- Accelerate bone repair to strengthen the quality of bone formed (osteogenesis).
- Induce premature wound healing, increasing revascularization (angiogenesis) and stimulate the synthesis and differentiation of precursor cells.
- Accelerate the repair and wound healing, releasing factors that stimulate the reproduction of cells (fibroblasts and endothelial cells).
These properties arise from the activity of platelet growth factors that are released by platelets in the product (Platelet Rich Plasma) once housed in the surface to restore.
For many years, we had the need to develop techniques that allow us to generate bone tissue or connective tissue, either by bone defects, implant treatment, periodontal treatment, and ultimately in the repair and healing of chronic skin ulcers and complicated wounds.
Biostimulation skin, hands, face and neck, alopecia, cellulite, acne, sagging, wrinkles
eyes, forehead, scars, skin pores, philtrum, freckles, age spots, etc.
Traumatology, orthopedics and pain medicine:
Shoulder: Rotator Cuff Rupture, subacromial Friction Syndrome.
Elbow: tennis elbow and wrist injuries.
Sacroiliac Joint: twin injury, ligament knee injury, cartilage damage and ligament aquilata ankle injury and tendinitis.
Arthrosis and arthritis.
Benefits of treatment with PRP:
- Renews, repairs and promoting growth factors for the treatment of pain and injury.
- Promotes and releases growth factors natural regeneration.
- Growth factors accelerate healing and rejuvenation.
- Reinforce the joints, tendons and ligaments.
- No risk of allergic or adverse reaction because it is 100% natural, biocompatible.
- Little downtime, a safe and speedy recovery.
- Promotes the growth of new tissue and has healing properties.